- 6 medium eggs, lightly whisked
- 150g sliced leg ham, diced
- 1 ½ cups roasted pumpkin
- ½ cup roasted red capsicum
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 100g baby spinach
- 100g ricotta cheese
- 40g cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- salt and cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan-forced). Grease and line base of a 20 cm round cake pan.
- In a large bowl mix together eggs, ham, roasted pumpkin, capsicum, mushrooms, baby spinach, ricotta cheese and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 – 40 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with side salad.