- 1 ½ cup puffed quinoa
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- ½ cup cocoa powder, sifted
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grease and line a 7.5 cm x 25 cm bar tin with baking paper. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and pour into prepared tin.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 – 3 hours or until set.
Note: if you can’t find puffed quinoa, you could use puffed rice instead.
If you would like more updates on healthy recipe ideas and nutrition tips, make sure you sign up for our FREE newsletter!