- 4 medium chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 2 zucchinis, diced into 3cm cubes
- 600g sweet potato, diced into 3cm cubes
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- salt and cracked pepper
- Preheatoven to 200 °C (180 °Cfan-forced). Line baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Place chopped red onion, zucchini and sweet potato on baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and cracked pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk together garlic, honey, whole grain mustard, white wine vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium bowl. Place chicken in marinade and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat an ovenproof pan over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade and cook for approximately 2 – 3 minutes on each side. Brush chicken with marinade as it cooks. Season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Once chicken is golden brown, pour over remaining marinade. Transfer pan with chicken into oven. Roast for approximate 8 – 10 minutes, or until chicken is well cooked.
- Divide chicken and roasted vegetables on serving plates. Drizzle with any remaining sauce. Sprinkle parsley on top as garnish.
If you would like more updates on healthy recipe ideas and nutrition tips, make sure you sign up for our FREE newsletter!