At Eat for Wellness our Accredited Practising Dietitians can provide you with range of services based on proven nutritional advice. The areas in which we specialise in include:
- Weight loss and healthy eating
- Diabetes – Impaired Glucose Tolerance, Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes
- Food Intolerance – Low FODMAP diet, Fructose Malabsorption, Coeliac Disease, Lactose Intolerance, Elimination Diet
- Heart Health – Elevated Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure
- Digestive Health – Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Metabolic Syndrome – Insulin Resistance
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Vegan, Vegetarian and Plant-based diets
- Fatty Liver
- Eating Disorder
- Sports Nutrition
What to expect from the consultation:
- Nutritional assessment including weight and height measures, detailed dietary pattern and lifestyle habits
- Determine current health status and set personal goals
- Provide practical tips and realistic recommendations to help you maximise your health
- Develop personailsed meal plan including recipe ideas
At Eat For Wellness we offer individual consultations to Private Patients as well as Patients on Medicare Enhance Primary Care (EPC) Plan. Please see details below regarding session prices.
- 30 minutes initial private consultation $80**
- 20 – 30 minutes review private consultation $60**
- Individual meal plans and recipe ideas $50
- 20 – 30 minutes consultation for patients with Medicare Enhance Primary Care (EPC) Plan* bulk billed (no gap fees)
*People with chronic disease condition (such as diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol or high blood pressure) may qualify for Medicare Enhance Primary Care (EPC) Plan. Check with your doctor regarding eligibility.
** Individual consults are claimable for rebate through most private health funds. Please check with your private health fund to determine what you will be entitled to.
To make an appointment, please see contact for further details.
We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellation or rescheduling appointments. Please note that a cancellation fee of $40 will be charged for changed appointments within 24hrs.
We understand that unexpected circumstances may occur and are always happy to make exceptions at such times.